Last semester was clearly a blur. I know it. You know it. Heck, people we don't even know, know it. Even so, it's always good to gather up the lessons we learned and register them into the cerebral library. So here are some of our take-aways...
Please click this button and read the document.
We will have a quiz next Thursday; we will review on Tuesday and I will return your handouts. If you were not here and did not receive a handout, you are still responsible to have and to hold this information.
We also completed a Socrative.com writing analysis called, "Gaffes Repaired." If you didn't do this, it's your job to contact me so I can initiate the "quiz" for you.
Your homework is to complete a rhetorical analysis (RA) on Webb's, "How Soccer Is Ruining America." If you misplaced your document somehow, here's a link to it: How Soccer...
Now, here's the rub: you must follow these directions explicitly if you want me to score and assess your RA.
1) On your weebly, go to your pages page and on your menu, hide all pages other than your home, and the two you're going to create in step 2.
2) Add page. Choose blog. Title it: Individual Assignments
3) Add page. Choose blog. Title it: Group Assignments
4) Edit Individual Assignments page. Add post.
5) Title it: Rhetorical Analysis: How Soccer Is Ruining America
If you want to see a small sample, click here: sample blog post
Post this by Monday night at midnight.
You will lose points if you have not set up your blog correctly.