Your job is to read the PDF (download it and print it for easy reference) and identify the following:
* syntax choices, i.e., inverted word order, complex/compound-complex sentence types, etc.)
* diction and effect
* figurative language
* appeals (pathos, logos, ethos)
* audience needs/shared warrants
* text that suggests author's purpose
2) Bring to class your first typed draft of your GOW paper. Make sure it follows MLA format, has an outline, a thesis statement, and a works cited page.
3) Finish your analysis on "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God"